Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Take an unforgettable trip to holy places! As part of the excursion, a pilgrimage to the sarcophagus of Nicholas the Wonderworker; a visit to the once great ancient city of the World (where you can see a unique heritage – the Lycian rock tombs and the amphitheater); Also you will ride on a yacht near the magnificent sunken island of Kekova and with your own eyes you will see sunken amphoras, stairs, mooring and baths. In beautiful turquoise waters, the yacht will make a stop and you can swim. If you are lucky, your neighbor in swimming will be the Coach-Coach turtle, who live in these parts.
• Departure from the hotel
• A stop for breakfast in the mountains
• Float on a boat near the sunken city of Kekova + stop for swimming
• Lunch break in the restaurant (open buffet, beverages excluded)
• Visiting the Icon Center with the consecrated icons
• Visit to the “Church of St. Nicholas” (Demre)
• Visit to the Ancient City of Myra (Roman Theater and Lycian Cave Tombs)
• Departure from the territory
• Return to the hotel
All Hotels in Alanya, Side, Belek and Kemer.
03:00-08:00 am from Hotel security door. The Hotel pick up time is different for each Buses for each Hotel Area.